Saturday, November 9, 2013

Starting off

Welcome to my new blog! I'll be posting a sketch for every day. That means I need to draw a sketch every day and then I'll post as often as I can. I started my goal a couple weeks ago so my first post will have a lot of drawings.


 The quality is sadly, well sad. I couldn't get the scanner to work today and I had to photograph the sketches and do what I could with them.


 I've always been better at drawing women than men so I'm getting in a little practice.


 Clearly I'm not into football.


 Cute outfit, but not practical for dog walking.


 My spiky castle


 The kiss didn't go as planned.


 I drew this on Halloween between running up the stairs to give out candy to 120 kids.



 Icarus and Daedalus


 The serene gorgon had learned to live with the constant tickling.


 The minotaur and his half sister


 The headache


Image from a recurring dream I used to have where I was a sailor fighting pirates and had to climb a cliff with a knife in my teeth. It makes me think of the cliffs of insanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment