Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Little Girl Inspiration

 Some of my sketches in this post are based on my little girl self.

This one is what I would have considered a perfect wedding get up when I was a child.
 Big dress, Big sleeves, Big veil, Big hair, Big bouquet.
 Perfect.

  I didn't really consider clowns creepy until I was older, but this is a drawing of the harlequin clown costume I wore in the Nutcracker when I was six. 
And now the annoying music is in my head.

Out of the realms of childhood, this is just a random guy.

I started playing volleyball at the age of twelve, and I occasionally still do, but I never was the type to sacrifice my knees for the ball like this guy.


Speaking of my little girl self, I would have loved this rose fairy, because I loved fairies and roses and really anything cute and super girly.


So this is fun, but I am more than willing to take requests for drawing ideas since my idea factory occasionally shuts down. Leave me a comment here or on facebook and I'll do my best.


No comments:

Post a Comment