Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The Tiger Rider: have a little courage

Riding a tiger like a boss.
I was feeling confident one day like I had grown somehow, like I was bigger in a good way. I decided to express this in as dominating danger. I may start a dominating danger series or take my expressions in another direction but either way I'm coming back. I wont promise to give a daily or weekly sketch anymore because I was crap at that. I do know that I am capable of more than just filling sketch books and notebooks and I want more. I really want to start painting again but that will have to wait until I'm done growing this baby inside me. I don't want to accidentally poison him with toxic chemicals. I can, however, safely finish artwork on the computer. I'd like to keep this new expansive view of my capabilities. I haven't pursued an art career since I didn't think I had it in me I viewed myself as small. I do like the quiet life but I feel I can be more. I don't know what the future will bring but I do want to keep from shrinking. If just finishing one artwork piece a month can keep me from shrinking back from a bigger life than that is what I'll do.

1 comment: